2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
- Teachers are from the congregation. Several are current or former professional educators. Most have children currently in the program or have children who have graduated from the program.
- Teachers participate in voluntary background checks and online training.
- Teachers are trained in basic first aid.
Pre-School Children (6 months to 5 years old) Classes
All Classes for this Age Group are taught on Preachtree Lane
Grade School Children (Kindergarden to 5th Grade) Classes
- Preachtree Street is the Snellville Children’s Program for students in Kindergarten through the 5th grade.
- The Preachtree Street curriculum is designed to take students through the entire Bible twice from the time they start Kindergarten until they finish the 5th grade.
- It teaches core Bible narratives and helps children learn about the love of Jesus and apply Christian principles to their everyday lives and interactions with parents, siblings, teachers, classmates and friends.
- Classes are divided by grade level and rotate with each other each week.
- There are 48 rotations in the curriculum. In each rotation the core Bible lesson is taught in 6 different activity or learning centers that are designed and decorated to support the theme of the center. - Acts Theater, Creation Station, Arcade, Dig In! Museum, Our Daily Bread, Reel Truth.
Children perform or watch a puppet skit that helps them understand and apply the core Bible lesson.
Children are guided in a variety of games that help them learn and apply the facts and principles of the core Bible lesson.
Children engage in making crafts and visual arts projects that relate to the core Bible lesson.
Dig In Museum
Children learn about the core Bible lesson from a historical perspective and explore the geography, artifacts and customs of the times.
Reel Truth Media
Children watch a video or participate in interactive online activities about the core Bible lesson and explore the lesson applications.
Our Daily Bread Bakery
Children will explore the culinary connections within the core Bible lesson and partake of tasty treats.
Children's Ministry Team
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY DIRECTOR
Children's Ministry Docs and Online Payment
Other Related Ministries
Other Related Ministries that Children may participate.