7. “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.”
This is a Year Round Program to Prepare Youth and Adults for service in the Kingdom of God and help them develop their leadership potential., but also offers Yearly Convention Competition. See more offerings below:
The programs offer support materials for all ages—kindergarten through adults. Sound, Biblical authors address current issues facing our youth and adults. The programs also offer training workshops for members of the congregation either by Skype, by teleconferencing or in person.
Know the Books
Bible Bowl Prep
Year‐Round Song Leading
Junior Leader 1 and 2
Leadership and Training Opportunities
- Speech/Sermon Training
- Song Leading Training
- Good Samaritan (Learning to serve others)
- Bible Bowl
- Teach to Teach (Bible class teacher training)
- Bible Reading/Study
- Centurion of Scripture (memorizing Scripture)
- ...and much, much more!
The Christian life is lived on step at a time. We do not become a Paul or Lydia the day after our sins are washed away. Pre-convention events are steps to keep students on the Christian path.
- Pearls Test
- Bible Bowl Test
- Mass Media
- Song Composition
The Christian life is full of dangers. There are so many places that a Christian can get off track. Convention events help provide a bridge between daily life and growth. This bridge can make a real difference to those who strive to excel in their Christian walk.
- Art Says It
- Bible Bowl
- Puppet Theater
- Song Leading/Songs of Praise
Lads to Leaders Registration Form
Most frequently asked questions and answers.
Have more questions? Please contact Candace Hines Email: [email protected] or Josh Davis Email: [email protected]
Lads To Leaders Team
Lads to Leaders Team Coordinate All L2L Activities and Schedule Participation.
CHILDREN MINISTRY DIRECTOR
Have more questions? Contact the Church Office. Email: [email protected] or Call Office: 770-972-6988