Below are all Snellville Church Of Christ Career Opportunities.
The Snellville church of Christ is looking for a Children’s Ministry Director, effective immediately. This position will begin as a part-time position, with the hope and expectation that it will evolve into a full-time position, in the near future.
The targeted age group the position will work with is Kindergarten thru 5 th grade, with some
involvement with pre-K / nursery ages as well.
We believe a good candidate would fit the following description.
- The candidate would need to have a strong background in, or currently involved in Children’s education and / or ministry. A degree is preferred but not necessary.
- He, or she, needs to possess the ability to effectively interact with all different types of personalities.
- They should be able to effectively communicate, utilizing social media and other more current methods for getting announcements, updates, and other vital information out.
- They need to be a self-starter, not waiting on anyone for day to day tasks / activities, while still contributing to a productive team mentality.
- He or she will work with elders, staff, and ministry leader volunteers to direct and support:
- Vacation Bible School.
- Leadership training programs (Lads to Leaders / Leaderettes, others)
- Education ministry (Sunday / Wednesday evening Bible classes).
- Staffing classes.
- Training teachers when needed.
- Planning & coordinating group activities, that encourage positive relationships between parents, children, teachers, and volunteers, including opportunities for local service and outreach.
- Create a safe and secure environment for children and help establish proactive measures to check for areas of concern for adult volunteers.
- Create and manage budget for Children’s Ministry.
- Develop methods to determine effectiveness of the ministry.
- Work with Youth ministry to help guide smooth transition from Children’s to Youth ministry.
Along with the above, we expect the position to be filled with someone who has a mature and grounded
Christian faith. In addition, they should hold similar positions in matters of Scriptural understanding as
those shared by the Snellville church, and its leadership team.
If interested please Contact and Email your Resume to the Elders: firstname.lastname@example.org